Sunday, October 3, 2010

Inurl:view Shtml -storage Limitation

Metafilm



here, spend Sunday afternoon locked up at home has its advantages. like to see steady yet another Tarkovsky film. stalker seen at the end of August and beginning of the saga, and until I see them all I will not rest. I chose
nostalghia. I open the package, I put the DVD into your PC and start watching. there is something that escapes me, had to be a writer's journey in Italy but here the guy is a director. hmmm. yes, yes, they are not polished, but something I did not come back. almost like a film that tells the story of the film that you should run. a Metafilm. retroactive to tie a loop in my brain. a Metafilm speaking of himself and of the cinema of the author.

ok, here, in the box there were TWO DVD, ONLY who had not written anywhere, I have seen time travel instead of nostalgia ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment