Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How To Redo Cars Interior

I


Monday morning, my day off, I get up with laziness, shower, coffee and relax. I go to the Boards of routine and escape through the entrance of the urban (the great condominium of polo mints already mentioned) I see it. my limbs petrify fearful. are days that I ignored, but at this point I have to. I slowly approached the mailbox, I lean a bit ', I raise a finger to the bulkhead metal spring and look inside.

dick, I knew.
recommended.

yes, in 2010, the Web 2.0 era who you can write something in the mail? excluding advertising just someone who wants something from you: agencies miscellaneous bills, police station or brigade to fines if not worse for communications ...
Oh well, expect it, I knew. never mind I tell myself.

But to look good is not the usual registered mail. NO! is Defendini. hysterical privatization and outsourcing of contracts for any costs the town has been awarded the management of communications, a private agency. I had five days to go and collect it at their headquarters which is obviously not such as e-Zone 2 steps from my house but is located in San Salvario. known to me is not too far away, but if you live on the other side of town should I lose 2 hours to withdraw it. but so, because my absenteeism unbiased in the task of viewing the mailbox now 5 days have passed. I will come another report soon.

ok, I'll wait impatiently.

Monday following the same scene. but this time the mail is recommended . I go to the post office, waiting for my turn and diligently with the package recommended withdrawal of another fantastic package that will allow me to withdraw my coveted ticket in Bellezia way, every day from 8 to 12. What a joy. Bellezia street is located in the historic center, in the middle of the ZTL (a circular perimeter that is prohibited from 7 am until 10.30 am) and in the pedestrian area.

I do My compliments to someone for this incredible shit, I do not know to whom, unfortunately. I think it takes a degree in bureaucracy to do this process to a simple fine, but it takes a real brain for evil to withdraw all notices in local storage in a single office to a city of one million inhabitants and for this task among the dozens of municipal buildings in the center to pick one, inside the ZTL and the center of the city's largest pedestrian

I also fear that if I asked what information the various branches of the department responsible for this far-sighted choice no one would know me a definite answer ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment