Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vídeos De Famosas Mexicanas Follando

microphone


you made me do a figure of shit ... as an excuse? yes, the microphone you gave me the other day does not work ... mmm ... strange, we had tried ... tell her that he did not feel anything, ahead of all! okay okay here that we try to give AH AH TEST TEST [feels great] sorry but it works, feel? the other night did not work sorry but he has placed the cable? into the microphone! I took the cable that gave me and I entered into the microphone ok, but the ' other end of the cable, where he entered? ... where? I told you, ok into the microphone, first linked the microphone, but then he has placed in the other connector? I mean: he was added to a mixer directly into a cash ... is sure it was a microphone input? maybe that's why it did not work ... ... where posted? anywhere, mica she told me that it was necessary to use the speakers

here, I guess my colleague (R.ino) which in turn you imagine this little man in front of friends and relatives holding a microphone with the Criston cable dangling on the ground that because you do not hear anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment