Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Best Quality Budget Receiver

strength


the strength has always been my obsession as a child. I observed an object and I jumped on his head a thousand questions about its nature, about how he was and how it worked. if I removed it. but come to the impossibility further divide its shares dive imagined in his subject and to understand the intrinsic nature. because when I was a child interpret the objects as if they have their existence, inherent.

wanted to know what things were done

growing then I learned a little more. I studied the atom with doodles before and after with the distribution. I then discovered that each object that seems to me solid, compact, is actually largely empty, as a galaxy in which the heavenly bodies exist between distances million times larger than the size of individual planets. I learned that the atom does not exist. that the electron is not a thing, but a phenomenon. is composed of other events in medium create what we call electron (or proton or neutron). and that any of these subatomic particles (the various types of leptons and hadrons) is again made up of millions of iterations with other even smaller particles that continually dismantled and reassembled.

things are not things to be done, but do not exist as such phenomena are constantly evolving

here is that the image of solid objects as if they were composed of millions of bricks disappear to make room for an elegant dance of energy, where everything is smooth and continuous change.

but what still interests me most today is that this bizarre feature of the matter is mirrored in all that we live. suffering, relationships, love or social and economic problems there so appear solid and independent from us, but they are not. are interdependent and empty of inherent existence, one might say. Well, actually, what seemed to me an incredible understanding of the evolution of life has been understood and taught instead of just a few thousand years ago. what the hell we are studying in school??

0 comments:

Post a Comment