Friday, December 31, 2010

What Crazy Things Do Fraternities Do

Goodbye 2010! I'll wait for 2011! A Merry Christmas

Not everything went as I wanted. The claims were few: to spend Christmas together with a few relatives, feel good together, cuddle Pagnotta, spend a few days in good company and study. Studying so much these days a little less hectic.


shattered ... all this damn cold. 10 days locked in the house, and now goes to the antibiotic. The study has gone to hell and indietrissimo with the program, the walks and romantic dinners even mentioned.


Well, I am a little sick of sick.
For the rest I'm not complaining ... I would say that I have little to complain about, I would be ungrateful!


2010 is now over, it 'been a year full of emotions, not all positive, people who are no longer with us have left huge gaps, so much pain but also lots of good memories from hold tight to not forget them. It 'been a year of many puppets scent to know. In Geneva, I rediscovered the thrill of keeping the arms a baby with you peers and languid eyes will warm your heart. Giorgia, guanciona my niece, I wish I could have more chances to snatch many smiles.
Then there's the girl Paola who still do not know.


short, a whirlwind of emotions that throw my thoughts away.


E 'was the year of so many choices, so many thoughts, so many decisions and stances. And 'the year that I am more pissed with myself for the wrong choices for the time lost, my constant procrastination. The year of some whim satisfied. And 'the year in which the signs are back in my life. I chose my way of small steps I must follow.


The year 2011 will be a year of growth. Not only for all those girls, I hope for me too.


growth and challenges. It will be tough, I already feel tired. I can not give up, I have to fight and move on. It will be the year of great strides. And there always will be just rewards. There will also be pain, I know. I hope it's worth living it!


will also be the year of the flight from the nest. My, I think and hope, and also to my brother. It will be the year of growth for someone else. The thought is already at the moment which will be painful for all, leave us in suspense every day, waiting for a call that there tranquilizzi at least for a few hours my brother on a mission in Afghanistan. I dare not even imagine the anxiety that will result, commitment for us to stay close and support especially those who live more heavily at home.


It will be a year of personal growth, but also as a family. The affection, something should be and even commitment to each other.


'm optimistic about everything, and this is a great motivation that pushes me to commit.
I put on some objective reach the more frivolous the most important.


1. Lose a few kilograms and go back to my weight.
2. Sign up in the gym.
3. Be constant in all my commitments.
4. Complete the first level of lis.
5. Finish all the exams and the thesis.
6. Graduate.

There is also another little thing, but it is not a goal, is no longer a constant path that I have to remember: do not be too taken by myself to remind me of who is next. And commit to live the obstacles to overcome and move on.
will be tough, but I can do it.
And if two of us wanting to be less tiring!
I wish you all a happy and peaceful new year, full of warmth and love.


My best wishes go especially to those who pass this day like many others:
who has no other way to pass it if not in isolation or in disease,
children who grow up without dreams and no expectations for the future
to those in hospitals,
who no longer has anyone
who instead of rejoicing is facing so much pain,
who has no food nor a house, nor anyone close to embrace.
Those who have no more dreams,
to those who have but can not achieve them.
Who does not hope for more,
who lives attached to a hope.
Who does not believe in anything,
to those who need to believe in something.
who can no longer pray,
to those who pray for a living.
that love can still flooded in your life and help you discover what it means yet
love and be loved.
I would like to do something for everyone. For now, I can only give you my thoughts!


With all my heart ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment