Sunday, April 22, 2007

Diverticulitis Duration

ADSL

(Image, www.comitatobandalarga.it ) (Click on image)
I see that the problem is not only mine, I live in the province of Viterbo and the DSL seems that will never come, it's just a mirage?! I just you! I started working, I started calling the various telephone companies, and the WIND THREE I did not know anything, Vodafone and TIM, I was told that they would soon put into operation HI-SPEED (UMTS connection through pc card 3MEGA and 6) it made me very happy, so I bought the modem high-speed, I'm still little bee. My connection is now the classic UMTS 380KB.
I had almost resigned when visiting the site of the TIM I noticed there was another system had ADSL in areas not covered, it's called HDSL system is very simple: install an antenna and you're done, it did not seem real but there is only one small problem ... the monthly cost is about € 900, one way to reduce the cost there would be should I become a server and to connect all those who would aderire.COSA !!!??? I work for them, and if a person or decide not to subscribe more HDSL what would happen to me?
We are very, very backward compared to the rest of Europe ', thinking that there are nations like Estonia, which is already cablata.E then not to mention the price level as
We are the most expensive in the rest of the continent I hope that when the new board will work to make the best ADSL service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment